Texas Organic Farmers & Gardeners Association Annual Conference
1101 Woodlawn Avenue
Georgetown, TX 78628
Register now for the 2018 TOFGA Annual Conference! Hundreds of farmers, ranchers, and gardening enthusiasts are expected to attend from all over Texas to share ideas, network, build community, and have fun!
Regional farmer scholarships are available to farmers living within 400 miles of Austin, Texas.
The conference includes two days of learning sessions, plus multiple add-on pre-conference workshops and farm tours. The Friday night banquet features keynote speaker, Michael Abelman, a pioneer of the organic farming and urban agriculture movements, and a delicious locally-sourced dinner. Pre-conference events and the banquet are not included in registration, but can be added during the registration process.
TOFGA is a statewide non-profit organization focused on education and advocacy for Texas farmers, ranchers, and gardeners who practice organic and sustainable methods. TOFGA is run exclusively on membership dues and donations from the community. 2018 is TOFGA’s 25th anniversary.
Friday Banquet Dinner & Keynote
- Thursday Pre-Conference Workshops & Farm Tours (Please note that registration for pre-conference events is separate and not included in the full conference registration.)
- Conference Kick-Off – Thursday 5-7 pm, Join the TOFGA Board and exhibitors for mixing, mingling, and a cash bar. Additionally, research students will be on-hand to display and discuss their academic posters.
- TOFGA Regional Meetings – Friday lunch hour, lunch included in registration
- TOFGA Members Meeting – Friday afternoon
- Annual Banquet Keynote & Dinner – Friday evening, dinner included, plus cash bar
- Exhibitors Hall – Open Thursday 5-7, all-day Friday, and Saturday until close.