The workshop is full. Call 918.647.9123 to be put on the waiting list in case of a cancellation.
Don’t miss Patrick Byers, regional hort specialist for Missouri Extension and one of the authors of “Growing and Marketing Elderberries in Missouri,” who will speak at the Kerr Center’s elderberry workshop on Sat. Sept. 26.
Other Hoop House Resources
- ATTRA’s website for season extension
- Noble Foundation (Steve Upson) endwall plans
- Kentucky growers Paul and Alison Wiediger
- High tunnel Resources
- SARE: High Tunnel Winter Cropping Systems
- University of Missouri Extension Resources on Cold Frames
- University of Arkansas
- The Winter Harvest Handbook by Eliot Coleman
- Four Season Harvest by Eliot Coleman
- The Hoophouse Handbook available from Growing for Market
- Growing for Market (10 issues per year)