The National Grazing Lands Conference promotes grazing land sustainability by bringing together hundreds of land managers from across the nation for education and technological advancements. Attendees will have the opportunity to gain the latest information in scientific and applied research, and practical, workable applications for building partnerships. The conference will focus on management methods that are successful in bridging agricultural needs with environmental and social benefits.
The 8th National Grazing Lands Conference will provide many opportunities including:
- A forum for discussion and exchange of information and technology
- An opportunity to identify research and program needs
- Exhibits, displays, and samples of new products and services
- A chance to listen to world-renowned featured speakers including:
- Allen Williams: A 6th generation family farmer and founding partner of Grass Fed Insights, LLC, Understanding Ag, LLC and the Soil Health Academy. Allen has consulted with over 4,000 farmers and ranchers in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, South America, and other countries, on operations ranching from a few acres to over a million acres.
- Congressman Glenn “GT” Thompson (invited): A descendant of a long line of dairy farmers, Representative Thompson is a proud and active member of the House Agriculture Committee. He represents Pennsylvania’s Fifteenth District in the U.S. House of Representatives.
- Meredith Ellis: A 2nd generation rancher on her family ranch in Rosston, TX, Meredith passionately believes in ranching’s ability to provide nutritious food to a growing population while leaving habitat and natural ecosystems intact.