Started in 2017, the Bottom Line Conference is dedicated to providing farmers and ranchers the information, strategies and tools needed to improve their bottom line in the tougher, drier climates experienced in areas of Kansas, Colorado, Oklahoma and Texas.
Sustainable year-over-year profits can be challenging for producers in arid climates. This is why the Bottom Line Conference focuses attention on the latest technologies and systems for better soil biology and water retention. Conference organizers have worked hard to provide a diverse program covering many ways to improve your operation’s profitability and growth.
Speakers lined up for this year include:
– Jim Gerrish, Grazing
– Art Archuleta, Soil Scientist
– Hugh Aljoe, Noble Research Institute
– Gail Fuller, KS farmer, regenerative ag
– Brownie Wilson, Ogallala Aquifer
– Jay Young, west KS farmer- 200 bu corn without N & P
– Brian Alexander, central KS grazer-control burn to prevent wildfires
– Johnathan Agular, K State irrigation scheduling