Lessons Learned From A Lifetime Of Grass Management
RSVP by September 19
* Stabilizing Cimarron River bank with Shoreline Reed and Southwind Reed
* Solar Water Systems
* Low Input Cattle Genetics
* Plant Identification in the Pasture (Bring plants you would like to ID, if you like.)
* Rainfall Simulator – Oklahoma Conservation Commission
* Successfully Planting Native Range (Grasslander Seeder and proper seed mix)
* Queen of the Grasses – Growing Eastern Gama Grass
The event begins on the farm on the Cimarron River and then moves to Chuck’s home place for lunch and the afternoon sessions. Registration begins at 8:30 at the first stop.
Cost is $50 per person. Please RSVP by Sept. 19 for lunch count purposes.
To register, write a check payable to OKGLC (Oklahoma Grazing Lands Coalition) and mail to Kim Barker, 35878 Cimarron Road, Waynoka, OK 73860.
For more information, or to register via PayPal, contact Kim Barker by email or phone (580-732-0244).