The National Association of Conservation Districts’ Annual Meeting is the premier event for leaders in conservation, from district officials and agency representatives to industry professionals. Each year, the meeting draws over 1,000 conservation leaders from across the United States and its territories.
Meeting attendees have the opportunity to:
– Network with landowners, partnering organizations, companies and government agencies
– Discover emerging technologies, services and programs through the Innovation Fair
– Engage in professional development
– Participate in forums discussing natural resource issues
– Develop strategies for education and outreach
– Influence conservation policy