October is National Farm to School Month! Join thousands of schools, early care and education sites, farms, communities and organizations across the country in celebrating food education, school gardens and lunch trays filled with healthy, local ingredients. Here are several easy ways to get involved:
– Find out What’s Going on: Visit the Oklahoma Farm to School website to learn all about what’s going on with farm to school right here in Oklahoma!
– Be Inspired: Follow the National Farm to School Network on its blog, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to see inspiring examples of farm to school success and innovation.
– Get Involved: Explore NFSN’s national calendar of Farm to School Month events to see how you can celebrate in your state. If you are hosting events for Farm to School Month, we encourage you to submit them to the calendar!
– Spread the Word: Shout out about farm to school and share what you’re doing for National Farm to School Month with the hashtags #F2SMonth and #farmtoschool on social media.
– Explore Resources: Check out NFSN’s free resources for planning and promoting celebrations in your community, including our Farm to School Month Celebration Toolkit, customizable posters and bookmarks, stickers and more.
Happy National Farm to School Month!