NCAT Pastured Poultry Webinar
Each of these 3-hour NCAT pastured poultry webinars covers a different aspect of beginning pastured/free-range poultry farming and includes talks from various experts in the field.
Participants will be provided a link to join in live and participate via a Zoom Video Conference.
- Monday, January 6, 4:30-7:30pm: Husbandry, Pasture Management, and Rotational Systems
- Tuesday, January 14, 4:30-:30pm: Pastured Poultry Farm Economics and Marketing
- Wednesday, January 22, 4:30-7:30pm: Alternative Poultry Species & Animal Welfare
- Monday, January 27, 4:30-7:30pm: Feed and Nutrition for Pastured Poultry
- Thursday, January 30, 4:30-7:30pm: Egg Quality and Review of Useful Poultry Production