“Scaling Up Soil Health” is the theme for the Soil Health Institute’s 7th annual meeting, to be held virtually on August 11.
Over the course of two days, an abundance of practical information, research, and actionable takeaways will be offered that is relevant to farmers, agribusiness, consultants, scientists, field conservationists, government, and non-governmental professionals around the world.
Plenary sessions will address:
- Farmers’ Experiences with Regenerative Soil Health Systems
- Engaging Commodities for Scaling Regenerative Soil Health Systems
- Climate Change Mitigation through Soil Health: Integrating Local to Global Initiatives
- SHI’s Recommended Measurements for Scaling Soil Health Assessments: Scientific Basis and Practical Application
- Creating Impactful Learning Opportunities in Soil Health Education Programs
Each day, sessions will run from 10 a.m. to noon EDT, break for an hour, then resume from 1-3 p.m. EDT.
Registration is free, but required to participate.