Do you want to better prepare your farm and community for fire? A new free online course can help.
Self-led, Farmers Build Wildfire Resilience offers ongoing enrollment, letting you sign up and start at any time and work at your own pace.
- Land Management for Fire Preparedness and Mitigation
- Emergency Response, Preparing Your Home, Family and Livestock
- Understanding Fire Ecology and Historical Context
- Community Preparedness and Organizing for Recovery
- Insurance and Finances
- Health and Food Safety: During and After Fire
The course was created by Farmer Campus in collaboration with Community Alliance. Working online with a learning network of fellow farmers, you can develop a hands-on fire resilience plan to help you, your farm and your community face a future with fire.