The most recent monarch numbers don’t look good. Keep planting milkweed, and fall flowering plants, to support them on both legs of their migration!
Field Notes – Spring 1999
Field Notes Spring 1999
- An Open Letter to Dan Glickman
- from The Way to Rainy Mountain, by N. Scott Momaday
- Oklahoma Catching Co-op Fever
- Bringing Home the Bacon?
- Step Back in Time in ‘99: Workshops at the Overstreet-Kerr Historical Farm
- Historical Farm Receives Sorghum Mill and Cooking Pan
- Riparian Areas – An Important Natural Resource
- Wanted: Growers for Farmers’ Markets
- Fruit Tree Workshop March 27