Small Business Administration (SBA) emergency funding is now available to farmers in the form of forgivable loans (grants) through two separate programs.
Field Notes – Spring 2008
Field Notes Spring 2008
In this issue:
- Grant Funds Value-Added Organic Manual
- What’s New on the Web
- 2008 Meat Goat Forage Performance Test
- Jim Horne Reflects on 35 Years at the Kerr Center
- News Briefs
- 2007 & 2008 Producer Grant Program Recipients
- Excerpts from Closer to Home: Healthier Food, Farms and Families in Oklahoma. A Centennial Report.
- Food Miles: The Long Road to Community Food Security
- Balancing Trade for a Balanced Diet: Oklahoma’s Farm Exports and Food Imports