Twenty-one people turned out to hear the latest word in feral hog management at the Kerr Center’s August 27 evening workshop. Here’s a quick overview of what they learned.
Field Notes – Winter 1999
Field Notes Winter 1999
In this issue:
- Future Farms 2000 conference
- Winter Gardening in Oklahoma
- Biotechnology: Boon or Curse?
- “Rattlesnake” Snap Bean, Anyone?
- Pratts Foods Wins “Big O” Award
- SARE Project Funded for Native Pecans
Oklahoma Producer Grants
- Building a More Sustainable Beef Operation
- Kerr Center Welcomes New Team Members
- Overstreet-Kerr Christmas Open House
- Ethnic and Heirloom Vegetables at HIS show
- Building Better Partnerships in Your Hometown