Creating pollinator habitat can be as simple as a tweak to how you mow your lawn. Start mowing for pollinators and watch the wildflowers blossom!
Field Notes – Winter 2000
Field Notes Winter 2000
In this issue:
- Grant Tests Cover Crops
- Grant Program Focus: Alternative Crops
- From Beef to Bats: Creating New Products and Markets
- Senepol: The New Breed of the South
- Fairness for Poultry Growers
- Planning for Healthy Communities
- 2001: An Earth Odyssey
- How Does Your Community Grow?
- The Tifton Experience