Links to Locally Grown Food: Markets, Programs, Directories
- Website and database .
- Local producers of agricultural goods.
- Information on Oklahoma Farmers Markets
Online resource of markets, farm stands, etc.
- Aims at getting Oklahoma-grown food on the cafeteria trays of school children.
- Encourages schools to buy locally grown products from Oklahoma farmers.
Other Sources of Locally Grown Food
– The National Sustainable Agriculture Coalition’s National Guide to Finding Local Food
– Free websites – search by ZIP code for sustainable farms and local foods:
(Farms, farmers’ markets, CSAs, co-ops, grocery stores, restaurants, and more)